there is thunder in our hearts
I follow you, dark doom honey, I follow you
i see the phrase “this is not what macklemore freed the gays for” (or just references to macklemore freeing the gays) used jokingly sometimes and it’s the FUNNIEST SHIT to me
because all i can picture
is goddamn fucking macklemoses
a mashup of thrift shop and the plagues is literally all i could ask for in life
when you drift with someone, you feel like there’s nothing to talk about
"you only post selfies for the attention"
everything I do is for attention
I’ve watched Seasons 2 and 3 of Sons of Anarchy over about a week. Thoroughly thrilling, overwhelmingly heartwrenching, blinding television. But there are some tropes that emerge; so much so that a fun drinking game could be had.
- Whenever Jax or Clay do something to “protect the club.”
- When a SAMCRO member tries to fight someone but is held back.
- When Gemma Teller says the word “darlin’.”
- When Chuck says “I accept that.”
- A SAMCRO member tells another brother that he loves him and/or hugs him.
- Whenever a SAMCRO member refers to Agent Stahl as that “ATF bitch.”
- When a gunfight occurs.
- When the Mayans are referred to as “wetbacks.”
- When someone refers to Tara as “Doc.”
- When SAMCRO makes a gun shipment.
- If the SAMCRO have to “take a vote” on an issue.
Optional: Keep up with one of the SAMCRO members when they are drinking in the Reaper Bar.
- When Jax is referred to as the “little prince.”
- When you see A.J. Weston topless.
- Whenever you hear someone refer to a venture as a “legitimate business.”
- Whenever you see a porno DVD produced by CaraCara.
- Whenever tracts are being read from John Teller’s manifesto.
- When Jax yells “Where is my son!”
- When you see an official (President, VP, Sgt. at Arms etc.) from a rival club.
- When Darby ends a sentence with a breathy inflection.
- When a club member pulls a gun on a fellow club member.
- When you see Henry Lin eating dumplings.
- Whenever Zobell makes a deal with Alvarez.
- Whenever Gemma utters the word “pussy.”
- Whenever Deputy Hale is referred to as “Captain America.”
- When you see Clay or Jax cry.
- Whenever a biker instructs a member to “check [one’s] ink.”
- When you hear Katey Sagal perform a song.
- When someone receives or makes a call on the “prepay.”
- When a secret being purposely withheld from a member is revealed in a heated exchange.
- When Tara is in the midst of a medical procedure.
Time for a SAMCRO-style hangover!
spread the holiday queer i mean cheer
I have no explanation, reason, excuse, or ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN APOLOGY: I’M VERY VERY VERY VERY TRULY SORRY. That said, please enjoy. What do we call this? “The PPDC’s New Groove,” perhaps? At any rate, I finally have a Pacific Rim post that matches my icon XD
Not pictured (too long for a gif): Hannibal Chau is devoured by a kaiju as Newt cowers, and then Newt grimaces and says calmly, “Okay, that was the freakiest thing I’ve ever seen.”
(Also, I was contemplating changing the dialogue of the Precursor to say “your little planet thingy” but somehow the idea of one of those guys having lowered ambitions like that cracked me up, so… it stayed.)
Please don’t try so hard to say goodbye
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS TO SEE GARRUS VAKARIAN IN A HORRIBLE HOLIDAY SWEATER